Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 9, 2009 - Morgan in black and white

1/100f2.2ISO 160050mmRAW

Here is my fourth child, Morgan. She was excited when I told her it was her turn for a portrait by the window. Just like the others, everything I said about the first photo applies here, too.

While I like the photo, I am not sure if does a good enough job of capturing her personality. But it was the best of the bunch. Morgan likes it, however, and so does Rachel.

I do like how the lighting turned out on this one. The light seems to wrap around her face better than the other three, and I think I did a better job on the black and white effect this time.

Having said that, you may be seeing another photo of her coming soon. And then we'll pick which one is better.

1 comment:

eApertura said...

The series of your children is very strong. I particularly like this image, there's something about the expression in her eyes and the way the light is falling on her face.