Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 20, 2009 - Oh the sights you can see on Peachtree

1/500f2.8ISO 400110mmRAW

Just a quick post. I got today's photo on the way home, at the corner of Peachtree and Lenox Roads. This was taken during rush hour, in one of the busiest intersections of Buckhead.

This nut (because I don't know what else to call him), was standing on the median of Peachtree Road by Phipps Plaza. He was raising his cross, pumping his fists, and dancing whenever people acknowledged him in some way — even if it was a negative kind of acknowledgment.

We had stopped at the red light when I saw him. I had to hurry and put my camera together before the light changed, and I snapped this shot as we turned through the intersection and past him. It was a total snapshot!

1 comment:

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

nutty guy, good picure. once i tried to talk to a crazy religious guy who stood on a seet corner that i always passed...
it didn't go very well. i would not recomend it.