Thursday, November 1, 2007

Product Review: Picaboo software and service

My wife has just gotten into digital scrapbooking, and while researching software to use we found a free package called Picaboo. It has really intrigued me. Picaboo is more than just a program, it's also a publishing service.

Here's how it works. You can download the Picaboo software for free, design your photo books and cards, and then upload them to the Picaboo servive for printing and delivery.

I have downloaded the software for a try out. The software is easy to use, and I'm in the midst of creating a photo book of my kid's experience on the swim team last summer. When I am done, I will get it printed from the Picaboo service. Then I will let you know how the book turned out, what I thought of the software, and my overall opinion.

If you don't want to wait, you can check out the software for yourself at www.picaboo.com.

No comments: