Saturday, October 6, 2007

Let's get this started right!

I have always loved my family and sports, but I stumbled upon my love of photography by accident. The desire to take better photos of my kids led me to where I am today -- a freelance photographer with a love of family and sports photography.

Friends always ask me how they can take better photos, and this blog is one way I hope to help. For things about my wife and kids, see my other blog, The d'Aquin Clan. But for tips about creating better photos, please come here!

For those of you who are sticklers, let me give a little more background. Currently, I am a member of Sportsshooter.com, an online community of professional sports and photojournalists. When I had my own full-time photography business, I was also a member of the Professional Photographers of America. Now, I have a 9-to-5 job that comfortably pays the bills and I do freelance work for fun!

No comments: